Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"So you wanne be a writer, then -" yes i know! Write!

Greetings! greetings? I'm not sure I like the sound of that.. sounds like.. well it sounds to peppy for one thing.
For today Blogger isn't blocked at school. Which is a great thing.
Another great thing.. I found this ad on Craigslist (more on why I was there later!) for wanted bloggers. That's me! The name of the group is called The Reel Scoop. They have a Blog and Facebook. I emailed the guy and told him I was interested and all that jazz. To make a long story short they added me as a contributor! AH! I'm so excited :) No there is no money. But I will gain experience! Which is what I want and need. I just did a little story on Criminal minds and sent it to him.. I got positive feedback so after I'm done here I'll go post it.. and I think there is a way to post links in the side bar.. I will add a link so you can go check it out and follow it if you feel so led.
I feel pretty cool right now :)

I have to pee.
Maybe that's from the water I've been sipping on all morning.
Who's  genius?
I am!
Oh I give myself too much credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment