Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hospitals smell like death

You know some people have never stepped into their local hospital. Not me, I've visited mine once to many. Most of the time its my mom but, its been my dad, myself and various family members. It doesn't really bother me.. except the last few times I've been her with my mom. She has all kinds of health issues and they all seem to fail her at the same time. This time they think she may or might have a stroke. Its not like a bowling ball hit me in the stomach, its kinda like it was placed there.. just weighing me down.
Call me morbid but I see her figurative death playing over in my mind and its making me sick. She has to stay over night and I know she has already stressed herself to the max worrying about stupid crap... oh well
Time to face the orderlys.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment