Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bitch Fit

It has been brought to my attention that I am a bitch.
OK. Let's be honest.. I already knew that but, hearing from other people makes it so much real.
Two weeks ago I invited a friend to youth group.. she agreed to go and I was so happy! Well then I had to go to wal mart with to meet my mom and I also had two other friends in tow ( seems like I have a lot of friends, doesn't it?) Somehow in all the mix of wal mart and all these people I left her out and literally left her at wal mart. (she had her car so she wasn't stranded) I figured she would just meet me at the church.. no. She never came and I just brushed it off. I talked with her today about it and it really hurt her how I treated her.. I seriously didn't mean to do that to her. I know I have issues with balancing my attention esp if  I get around certain groups of people. Hearing this was like a punch in the throat... which I have experienced and it hurts.
I humbled myself and apologized.. somehow that didn't feel like it was enough. The last thing I want is for her to feel like I'm pushing her away, which I know I've done a lot. And even when people call me a bitch for doing that to her she sticks up for me. Which shows you how awesome she is and what an idiot I am for treating her like that.
Which brings the question "Emily, how do you feel about being called a bitch?"
Ha! well.. it really doesn't bother me.. until I treat my friends like shit. but any other time.. nah ;)



I'm stretching my ears :)
size 10 = soreness :(
on another random note I am obsessed with Katy Perry's song E.T!

No comments:

Post a Comment