Thursday, March 3, 2011

babies are scary!

Yes indeed. There is a baby in front if me and its scary. I don't speak gibberish.. sometimes it can seem that way but rest assured I'm not fluent.
So tomorrow I leave on one of the biggest adventures of my life.. I'm going to Missouri! Why Missouri you may ask. Good question. I can't tell you how many times I've asked myself that. The school I've allowed my heart to set on is there. Evangel university. If I had been doing this last week I would have had plenty of great things to say... but my spirits have been depressed by the money monster. I won't go there.. its too ugly. However I have hope that everything will work out. Just have to keep the faith..
Sometimes that seems like the hardest thing to do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment