Sunday, March 13, 2011

"I was Born THIS Way" ?

"I'm on the right track baby, I was born this way." Humm.. That is a pretty ballsy statement. Of course it does come from mother monster so its expected. I have been mulling this over in my head the past couple of days, trying to figure out if I really was born this way. And by that I mean was I really born a crazy, neurotic, self-absorbed over thinker? (feel free to add any other adjectives.) Or have I made myself that way? I question everything. And I mean EVERYTHING!
The sky is blue.
You sure about that?
SEE?!
I talk to myself, and then answer myself. If I don't have an answer I keep talking until I come up with one. I am getting to a point here, or at least pointing out a pattern. Do you see it yet? Everything in my own little world of mine is all about me. Me, Me, Me! I know this is bad. It's one quality I don't really like about myself.
This morning in church I was praying and forced myself to prayer about things outside of "Emilyland" and I have to admit it felt good. I was focused on something besides my own crap. What a breath of freash air.

To state the obvious, tomorrow is monday. my least favorite day. However, I do wanna see my friends and kinda miss school. ( omg! I know, weird)
Speaking of school, ha! you knew I was going there.
Seeing Evangel was pretty cool. It was bleek and cold that day which didn't help the desolent asphoshere at the school. Spring Break = No Students.
However, dispite my best efforts it seems I will be sticking around NC a little longer than planed. But it will be for the better. Hopefully I will land a job, get a nice computer (macbook pro! pray with me on that) and get the college experience in my mouth before I go trucking across the country.
FYI: I hate being logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment