Friday, March 18, 2011

Something to say

I have nothing to say.
That's a lie.
I always have something to say. Even if its not anything of importance. Today I feel like I have nothing to say. I don't feel good and I'm tired due to lack of sleep. The past few days I've been congested. I wake up with headaches and my face is puffy. As if I need more weight on my face. I digress..
Last night I had a dream, well it was more of a nightmare. I was riding in the car with my mom, dad, and little sister. I don't know what we were doing or where we were going. The only thing I really remember is that my dads girlfriend was texting.him and my mom kept trying to grab the phone. My sister got ahold of the phone and I remember seeing stupid hearts in the texts messages. That was enough to make me want to barf. It was so weird. I woke up in the middle of the night trying to figure out why the hell we were all in a car together. Like I said before... nightmare.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment