Saturday, March 26, 2011

Toot toot!

" if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Here lately all I have to say is pretty much doom and gloom.. but when have I ever been good at keeping my mouth shut? That's right.. never.
On top of being stressed ( I hate saying that, I feel like I'm 40) I have been so annoyed and edgy. I know its not my period and negative feelings often arise from me when I'm in a state of depression. I could self diagnose myself as being a little depressed these past few weeks.
... well now I don't really feel like wondering down that wretched path. It's too frustrating and dirty.
Some things have been ok.. I just finished a pretty good book. And u have been mulling over the idea of being a librarian. Which would be awesome and quiet frankly excites me! I think I would be an awesome librarian:) not to toot my own horn, but " toot toot!"
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment