Monday, March 7, 2011

Poetry?

I'm not real sure what the initial subject of this post was going to be, but I just had a random thought reading this black chick's blog. ( "black chick" is that racist?? )

* I used to write really gay poetry. And by "gay" I mean I would write poems about how sad I was..God knows why? Because honestly, they sucked and made you want to bullet through your head, or mine. Along with this
blog I am on inkpop. I don't know how many of you guys have heard of that, but lots of teenagers (depressed emo girls) are on there along with there "poetry". I am all for a good sad poem, but honestly get over yourself. I had to learn that lesson the hard way. By the grace of God I got out of my hole, and you can too.
This is random with no point...just thought I'd share my views on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment