Thursday, July 28, 2011

in the real world people get naked and drink juice..

i'm missing out on the annual lake trip because i have a job now and in the real world people don't get to do fun stuff like go to the lake.
so i dropped my sister off to go and i went and got gas and naked juice!! if you haven't ever drank it.. you're missing out. its delicious!
i came back to the home front and made myself a breakfast sandwich ( which is exactly what i had last night for dinner.. leftovers.. you know)
and now i'm here with you...
well you aren't reading this yet..
updating the blog because its been a few days and sadly not that much has changed. i went to work.. oh i went to church last night. that was fun. as always. i helped pikc out costumes to take on the mission trip for bible dramas. always a joy to play in the prop room :)

have you ever woken up in the middle of the night thirsty??
that happened to me last night... i woke up feeling like i had been wondering the dessert for a thousand years with out an liquids in my system. i started to get up and get some ice water but i wasn't that motivated and i fell back asleep. but this morning i woke up and chugged water. strangest thing. i don't think that's ever happened to me.
also, another thing that happened to me.. one of my crazy dreams. me and a person.. were walking and all of a sudden he ( yes it was a he.) grabs my arm right above my elbow.. kinda like how you would hold somebody's hand.. but he was holding my arm. weird.. like why wouldn't he just grab my hand.. why my arm. it was awkward to say the least.

on the left side of my mouth i have wisdom teeth coming in.. oww.

No comments:

Post a Comment