Sunday, July 24, 2011

BLT's and Tim

"this is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world.."
sometimes i crack myself up. when i open my blog i see the title and i start singing that song. its like an automatic reaction for my brain. 


oh really sir, you'd like lettuce and tomato on your BLT. how creative. 
thats how work has been for me the past few days. 
i actually had to work on saturday and it was overall good. the day went by fast and it was productive. 
plus last week i worked like 7 days straight and worked full shifts. my paycheck was pretty nice.. not to brag :) 


i am hanging out at some friends' house and i just got done shoving my face with some sort of mexican food ordeal. it was delicious. i am full. 


is any of this noteworthy?
like why would you want to read about me eating and being full?
i'm awesome. thats why. 
and someday when i'm famous and excerts from these blogs are in books and magazines you have bragging rights saying that you knew that first! 
i give you permission now. 


still no wireless internet at the home front. however, a friend of mine informed me that i could just take the ethernet cord and plug into Tim and BAM! Connected! 
i don't know why i didn't think of that earlier. 
i'll try that later and get back with you on the results :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment