Monday, April 4, 2011

My name's Emily and I'm annoyed

I recently figured out how to access my blog at school. It really wasn't that hard... all I have to do is sign in under the instructor user name. Why I didn't think of that until last week I don't know. I have been on a mission to be more involved on blogger. (I know, I need a life. But I like this life.. blogs, books, music.. etc. the semi-seclusion keeps me sane. Sane? Me? Ha!) I have been reading through blogs all morning.. literally. I have online classes back to back for two class periods and this is all I have done today. I only found a few that I really like. A lot of them I found were stay at home moms posting every cutesy things there kids do. Which is great if you are into that sorta thing.. more power to ya! Me well obviously I'm not into that. It also struck another thought to me.. is it safe to exploiting your babies/small offspring on the Internet?  Of course this is a personal choice that the parents have however, I think posting pictures of them everyday and there birthday and where you live and all kinds of stuff like that is borderline questionable. Now that I think about it, its kinda the same thing I'm doing with myself. I have no problem exploiting myself on the Internet for everybody and there grandma (or date-able brother) to see. Well now I have cornered myself into a wall in my own argument. How is it that I always do that? Does that make me a diverse thinker? I'd like to think that... of course I'm always open to making myself seem like the best thing since sliced bread. 
I'm getting off topic. If there even is a topic.
I have fifteen minutes until the bell rings and I get to go to theater class.  I generally love that class. Generally. But! (don't you love how there is always a but?) As I have been in a very annoyed state lately the class is starting to rub me the wrong way. There are loud, overly dramatic people who really, really don't know how to be quiet or just shut up. Yes I know its drama class and that's expected. Sometimes its just a bit much ya know. Any who... we are putting on two Shakespeare plays.. well more like Shakespeare parody's if you will. Mmmbeth and The Tempest.  I got cast in The Tempest as Miranda, which I'm pretty excited about. My only complaint is that my love interest is shorter than me. That really shouldn't be a big deal but, I just have an issue with shorter guys. It is so weird to me! I was talking to my mom about it and we decided it would just  add to the comedic effect. That helps a little.

I used to do this thing where I had a word of the day. I'd post it on facebook  and I'd text it out to all my friends. It was really fun and then I just stopped doing it. I'm think of starting another blog for that. What do you think? Yay or Nay? It would help with strengthening my vocabulary...

No comments:

Post a Comment