Monday, April 11, 2011

30 Day Challenge : day 5

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

For like two second I was stumbling on this.. my favorite memory? But them it occurred to me! duh! One of the best nights, if not the best, was meeting my beloved. John Cooper :) He is the lead singer/bassist/songwriter/music writer of skillet. He doesn't know this but he's my musical soul mate. However as much as I am in love with him I also hold a deep respect for him. I look up to him as a musician and a personal role model.  We ( being my sister, my friends Meredith and Seth ) went to see them last April I believe and it was the best concert ever! I can't wait to see them again. If you don't listen to them shame on you! Go listen to them now!! I would recommend songs but, I basically love them all.

Not the best of me but, look at that hunk beside me. Do you think I care? No!

No comments:

Post a Comment