Friday, April 15, 2011

30 day challenge : day 9

Day 9: a picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

This actually ties in with what we talked about last night at youth. Joel (youth preacher man) asked us question during bible study and one of them went along the lines of :  How do you picture Jesus?
I don't remember exactly how I worded it but, my answer was basically Jesus is that one person I can always go to with anything. Sometimes I catch my self saying "dude" when I pray. Is that allowed? 
Any who... the person (should I say being?) who has gotten through the most is Jesus.  There was that whole saving me from the pits of hell bit and also he saved me from my own personal damnation.
I don't have a "picture" of Jesus but I have this poetic photo from the Internet to represent him :)













If you want to know more Clicky click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment