Thursday, April 21, 2011

(insert title here)

As you can tell I haven't been keeping up with the thirty day challenge this week.. i haven't been able to get on at school (which is a hindrance!) and other things have come up this week to keep me away from my home computer.
This is the last day of school before Spring Break! woot woot. Me and my family are going to the beach this year for Easter. Which I am so excited for. Instead of going to church we are going to a sunrise service on the beach! How awesome is that? I will tell you... pretty awesome.
My theatre class has finally started going to the theater in the afternoons, so after this class I get to shimmy on over there. Its really fun, makes me feel so professional.
.. I have other things to rant about, and I will. But for now I must bid thee farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment