Sunday, July 8, 2012

Me, VHS, & a..... Hooker

"Oh, hello. I didn't see you there"


Could there be a more non-natural way to start off a tv segment? 

No.  There cannot be. 

It's been a few days since I graced you with my witty and otherwise not very remarkable internet presence. Over the course of my absence not too many life changing events happened, so don't worry.

To catch you up a little: 

-Last weekend I went to Charleston/ Folly Beach for the first time (I plan to go back). I have family down there... not to mention Charleston is busting at the seams with life, culture, art, history, beauty, and this free sample dessert that was to die for. I almost fell over in the shoppe, literally. (Mostly because of the heat....) 

- This weekend I will be having a Girls retreat at the beach with my bestest gal pals.. well most of them. 

- Yesterday I went thrift store shopping with my boyfriend and I got Grease and Shakespeare in Love for $2!! (VHS, but hey! awesome movies.. and I still have a WHS player) 

-Also this weekend with said boyfriend we built a fort in his living room and watched movies. Yes, I said fort. It was awesome!  On pintrest I found these "date night ideas". Most of them are stay at home (a.ka CHEAP ideas. Which is great when your broker than a one legged hooker).

-Today I am going to see "Magic Mike" with two gal pals. Thinking about it, I sorta feel guilty because its Sunday.. Then I dismissed that thought because I don't wanna talk myself out of it. 

Now I'm on a roll and could keep going, but food is ready and I'm hungry. 

3 comments:

  1. I thought we broke the VHS Player? And I reallly want to see Shakespeare in Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. I thought I was commenting on Shelby's blog.. sorry. Disregard the previous comment about the VHS player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh..I see how it is. Shakespeare in Love is GREAT! :)

    ReplyDelete