Monday, July 23, 2012

Money can buy Happiness

Hey,  What's up. 

Sorry I haven't been attentive. And I'll have you know that I've had so much on my mind lately, that if I would've put my mind to it I could have pounded out some good stuff. 

Like today I had this thought... (this sprouting from the ongoing college what-nots)

IT'S NOT FREAKING FAIR THAT ALL THESE STUPID "CELEBS" ARE ROLLING IN THE DOUGH SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY PARTY ALL THE TIME (JERSEY SHORE RING A BELL???) AND THE REST OF US (NORMAL PEOPLE WHO ARE SCRAPING TO GET BY) ARE UP TO OUR EYEBALLS IN DEBT JUST TO GO TO COLLEGE AND GRADUATE AND MAYBE GET A DECENT JOB AFTERWARDS!!!!! 


sobersnooki.jpg


SERIOUSLY?! 



I mean, come on!! Where is the JUSTICE America???
Land of the free?!  
Yea, Right. Until you get a job and 1/4 of your hard earned money will be sucked out of that no questions asked. Got a problem with it? Well too freaking bad! 


Sorry for the outburst, readers. But you have to see where I'm coming from.
Stressed out doesn't even begin to describe how I've felt lately. 
"Money doesn't buy happiness." 
I think I'd have to disagree a little.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment