Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Keep On Keeping On

Last night I had the worst sleep I've had in a long time. 
I tossed and turned and had all sorts of weird dreams. 

Before I went to sleep me and my boyfriend got to talking about "end of the world" religious things. 
Talk about a HEAVY conversation topic.  
As the conversation went on, I just kept getting more and more overwhelmed. 
I think about it and try to find a solution or just something that makes since, and it seems like here lately, nothing makes since. 

The more overwhelmed I got the more on edge I became. 
When I went to sleep I felt scared to move, like I was sleeping on the edge of a cliff. 

Today I woke up, everything still fresh on my mind.
I'm not scared, I'm nervous. 
Is that OK? I have no idea. 

Last night I told him that I feel as like I've been set up to live this life. Your born, you grow up, go to school, get married,.. etc, live a life, get old and then die. That's what supposed to happen! 

Knowing.. or believing that at any moment that will be taken away is a little unnerving. 
For me, the most unnerving thing is not knowing what's "on the other side", if you will. 
We think we have some sort of idea, but nobody knows for certain. 

Thinking Over thinking it this morning, I know there's nothing I can do but keep on keeping on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment