Thursday, July 26, 2012

Facebook me, maybe?

Facebook is boring me. 
Wouldn't it be cool if super-heros (or other fictional characters of your choice) had Facebook's?


Just picture it: 


Captain America
I just saved the world with my shield and amazing looks. 




Or you know, something cool like that... Anything has to be better than duck faces, half naked hoes, and everybody and there momma making some kind of post about homosexuality. (I thought that ship has sailed, but obviously not.) 
I have twitter and, to me, you're less likely to lose 1000  brain cells in the first 5 minutes of indulging in social networking. 
Of course now there's instagram (which I don't have) and pintrest ( I have that!) AND stumbleupon (also have) to keep us occupied when we feel our brain cells oozing from FB. 


Social Networking sites have taken over the world. People are being warned now to be careful about what they put on there, esp FB, becaue employers are looking you up and if they see stuff they don't like- YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK. 


I don't have time to write more.. till the 'morrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment