Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Boobs

It's only wednesday and I feel like this week has just dddrraaaggggeeeddddd on. 

No school, no work, aunt flow is in town (too much? get over it. this is my blog! and this is my issue! just be a good reader and listen...err.. read!), my boyfriend is out of town, world hunger has not been solved, human trafficking is rapid in third world countries, AND I chipped a nail! 

Yesterday, however, I ran across something on the internet that made this week a little more tolerable. 
I'd tell you about it, but this is one of those things you have to see for yourself


If you laughed your pants off, which I trust you did, there are three more: Transformers, Avatar, and Twilight. I watched these with my mom and I had to pause it and restart  because I was laughing so hard. I had tears in my eyes and my sides hurt, that my friend is a good laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment