Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Go Clean Your Room

I live in an apartment.
It's one of the nicer complexes in the area, however, it has problems.
Like they have this nasty habit of doing inspections. 


If your like me, your all like " WTF?"

WTF?
Seriously, bro?

I completely understand that they want to keep it clean in and blah, blah, blah..
But for someone who doesn't regularly make the bed, it's downgrading to have somebody with a bad haircut and a clipboard tell you when to clean your room. And the bathroom. AND make your bed.
I used to think that I'd be happy always living in the apartment scene.
Now I realize the joys of having your own house.
Nobody to tell you when to clean your room.

And yes, I'm fully aware of how lazy this makes me sound.
But laziness is one of my finest attributes, which is why you love me :)

Also.. on a completely unrelated note. I'm watching the CMT music awards and Journey is performing with Rascal Flatts ( is there one "T" or two?)
First off... Why is journey playing with them??
Second.. what's with the asian?  However, I have to admit, he's good.
Taylor Swift didn't win anything :(  I was sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment