Saturday, April 28, 2012

there is a funny cat pic enclosed

Believe it or not there are times when I look in the mirror and I actually like the person staring back. 
There are times when its the end of the day and I'm reflecting, I actually smile and find a lot of things to be thankful for. 

This morning we woke and drove down to the beach to pick up the bridal party dresses for my sister's wedding. Thank God, the dresses fit everybody, however, some of the girls have to have them taken in. Which sounds good, but we have to have them taken in in the chest and depending on how you look at that... it could be seen as a bad thing. I can fit three times the amount of my actual chest in the dress as it stands now, so for me, it's a bit depressing. 
Any who...

At the beach, I can breathe in the salty ocean air and feel the anxiety that harbors in my chest start to fade away. If the circus doesn't work out, the beach is my next destination of choice. 
When I say the beach, unless I specify, I mean Myrtle Beach. And usually the water is dark and brown, but this trip the water was clear and that peaceful blue-green. 

And I just got distracted by something on tv and lost my whole train of thought on where I was going with this... 
The sun, the sand.. it was great. and this makes no since..

WAFFLES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment