Saturday, December 24, 2011

naughty panties for Christmas

Christmas Greetings Bloogers, Readers, and Facebookers alike!

Today I had Christmas Eve at my dad's house. The stocking were hung by the chimney with care and stuffed with really good gifts. Got some good gift cards, socks that call me naughty, candy, and a pocket mirror. Oh and germ X. Also I received a tee Shirt that says "put your big girl panties on, Get over it."
That tee shirt got dad a lot of cool points in the present contest this year, I have to admit. it's amazing. got a pair of panties on it and everything! However, the race is not over. Mom still gets to play tomorrow. and since I know (by pure accident!!) what I'm getting, I'm pretty sure she will take the cake.But we will not declare an official winner until tomorrow.

With all the gifts and fuss over The Big Day. I have really been giving some thought to Baby Jesus and those who won't be receiving tee shirts, and socks, or gift cards, or even a decent dinner. My heart goes out to them. As sad as I get, I have really been giving God some props. I'm so thankful for what I have. Sometimes my life seems like it really sucks, but when I think about it I have it so much better than a lot of people. So I encourage you, this Christmas to give some thought about what you have and to be grateful for it. Give the Big Guy some props, He more than deserves them!


Merry Christmas!
Don't Drink and Drive!
(I don't wanna attend a funeral over the holiday)

oh and P.S- My grandmaw is in the hospital.. I don't wanna go into detail, but while you are giving God props could you send up a prayer for her? THX :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment