Monday, December 5, 2011

shot to hell

let's just lay everything out on the table...
the past few days, weeks, months? i haven't been able to properly function. 
i have no clue what is going on. it's like i've done a 180. 
i'm standing on the edge of the cliff again. don't worry, i don't plan to jump. 
i just don't know how to get myself out of the slump.
maybe it's the change of the seasons.. this seems to happen to me a lot when the seasons change. 
my internal axis gets flipped upside down and my mentality is shot to hell. 

yesterday, i went to the graveyard and walked around and listened to the dead.(a little too poetic?) all the while unloading my shot to hell mentality onto my best friend. (that's what a best friend is, somebody who walks around the graveyard with you because your depressed. that's love my dear readers.) 
"all i need is a little of the good life" 
what is the good life?! 
is it:
  • Religion
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Money
  • Career 
  • Knowledge 
  • Contentment 
this is a quick list i made of things i think i want in life(not specifically in that order).. but how can you have ALL of them in the right balance? that's my thought provoking question. 

on a side note, with the thought of having balance in my life i've been thinking about taking up yoga. yea, wii fit yoga, back off! anywho.. maybe some mediation would be good. just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment