Thursday, November 1, 2012

November

I do believe that this year was the first year in my life that I didn't dress up for Halloween.
And I'm ok with that. 

It's finally NOVEMBER!! 
I'm super-duper excited for November (obviously), lots of good things happening. 

1. My best friend turns 21! 
2. My lovely boyfriend and I are going to see a Tom Petty tribute band. ( The real T.P already finished this years tour by the time we checked it out, but this will satisfy completely. 
3. Thanksgiving!! Which means like two days of actual good cooked food. (one thing I've learned at college is that my culinary skills are lacking.) And it means a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!! 

And then of course after this there's December... Which I'm really excited about because school is over like the first week. I can hear the cherubs singing now. 
I'm kinda surprised at myself for being so excited about the holidays this yea. Maybe it's because I'm in love, or more mature..well I'd like to hope I'm more mature ;) 
Anyway, this year I'm welcoming the gobble of the turkey and ringing of the Christmas bells! 

No comments:

Post a Comment