Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'll fly away.. and you can call me Queen B

I almost feel like a hypocrite for going to school to be a teacher ( and gaining a growing passion for it ) and, yet, still hating homework. If all the information just soaked into my head whilst daydreaming in class, I'd have no problems. But seeing as how that never happens, I have to put forth effort. And I am determined to do better, at least some meager attempt.
I'll admit, I'm not the most studious, and I don't like looking like dummy on paper. 

However, clearly I am not doing school work. I was working on spanish and then I thought... hummmmmmmm maybe I'll try that blog thing again. 

On a completely unrelated note I have two songs stuck in my head at the same time. The songs have nothing to do with one another. I just like because they both, respectively, have good hooks. If you are procrastinating from something, take another sec and listen. 



The first one, Royals, I heard on the radio and can't get the beat out of my head. I am a sucker for some good snaps in a song. 
And the second, I head just the other day in a friends' car. You might think, Eww, Dixie chicks, or give a dramatic eye roll as my sister would, actual both of them probably would. Say what you want, we both know that Earl had it coming.  


Enjoy. and goodnight my earthlings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment