Wednesday, January 30, 2013

first post of 2013

The past month/ new year has flooded my brain with so much confusion that sometimes I just feel numb. To be perfectly honest with you. 

Yesterday, I got to thinking (naturally..) what if I'm just bored with my life? I felt this terrible sense of dread, yet at the same time knew I wasn't scared of anything. I just feel so weighed down by the mundane that has become my life. So many changes have taken place, and everything is starting to settle and my inner self is screaming at the top of her lungs WHAT ARE YOU DOING? ARE YOU SURE WE ARE READY FOR THIS??! 
And everyday I hang my head a little lower and say I have no clue. 

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of things that are going great! 
However, we, as mere mortals, all know that the bad almost always outshines the good. 

I never pictured I'd be where I am today. 
(Story of my life)

But then again, isn't that one of life's greatest mysteries? 


Amongst my inner turmoil, life is in full swing. My second semester at Pembroke is going nicely so far. The only complaints I have so far are brief: 
1. I signed up for an extra online class.. so far = big mistake. 
2. My economics class about brings me to tears everyday because it's so boring. 
3. I got a ticket today because I have yet to get a parking pass. (But I assure you, this problem will be rectified asap.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment