Thursday, March 29, 2012

on the bright side...

sorry that i've fallen off the grid. the month of march has proved to be a pre young adult-life crisis. 
i haven't had anything too good to say. from my other post you can tell that life has not exactly been a walk in the park. 
well a walk in the park during a hurricane lately. 
ahh that sounds blissful, doesn't it? 

I'd sum it up for you, but I don't have that much time and I don't want to bore you with my "woe is me" stories. 
On the bright side.. um...
Let's see... bright side? 
I've been sick the past two days. Not really a bright tale, but I've def caught up on my tv watching. 
Speaking of tv, I hate tv. There is hardly anything good to watch. 
Whiney teen girls getting knocked up, crazy rich forty year olds drinking all day and wasting there husbands money, and let's not forget, crazy new yorkers with bad tans, pretending to be crazy new jersy-ers with bad tans. 
no wonder the suicide rate in sky rocketing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment