Monday, March 8, 2010

all cracked up

Just because the door is closed doesn't mean there isn't a peep hole.
Through the crack in the wall i can see all your dirty little secrets.
You thought i'd never know
I'm carrying your shame around on my shoulders everyday
It takes me down a little lower
Lower, back to the depths of this endless black hole in me.
Its haunting, taughting, I can't escape.
Everywhere i go i'm reminded of the dirty deeds
Plus the ones that you thought were buried in the past.
But thoughs too seep through the crack.
Even the people who seem to be the closest to you never turn out to be who they seem to be.
People have secerts and we hide behind them and let them rule our lives.
They change people, build a barrier between them and the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment