Monday, October 26, 2009

this day has been....

crazy? no. not a good word.
its been long and cold. i felt distant from the whole universe today. When i brought my head down from the clouds long enough to converse the result was horrible. I went right back to the clouds.

I feel the old feelings coming back, you know the ones I'm talking about. The ones that make you feel sad and depressed. The ones that make you question everything and darken your whole outlook. .. yea thoughs. I hate feelings! quite a contradiction but, that's life isn't it?

I haven't been on here in a while.. I don't know why.

Summer was .. OK i guess. Not exactly the best but it was tolerable.
There were concerts attended and Florida was beautiful. Camp was.. another story for another day. The highlight was def. getting my car. Myrtle and obviously my licence:)
I love driving. Looking into the rearview mirrior and seeing the miles behind me. It only increases my anticipation to get out of here! Go to school and gain more independance. I have some now, but not nearly as much as i want! and apparently to my parents to much i cant handle. but do you think i care? .. sometimes i do. when i let what they say get in my head. but if it just passes by then it cant hurt me. .. thats how i see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment