Saturday, August 28, 2010

updated updates!

"we sucked so bad we could be in twilight" - Made the Movie.

No specific reason for opening up with that quote, other than in its context its seriously funny. The movie isn't so bad either. Me and mom are in the process of watching it (we paused to grab some grub).

This week school started back. The only thing I can complain about thus far is that I didn't get a senior parking pass, so I have to park all the way out in underclassman parking lot... which sucks! But I'm still keeping a positive outlook. My classes seem good, so that's good. and that sentence was repetitive.

We are moving this week/weekend. That lady finally moved out and mother put the down payment down. I'm excited, yet confused at the same time. Some part of me wants to be sad. I don't know. I'm just going to go with the flow. College is still up in the air. I'm still shooting for Evangel, however I need to look at other places to apply to also. Don't want to put all my eggs in one basket, as they say.
So that's about all that's been going on lately.
Peace bloggers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment