Monday, May 31, 2010

everyday.

everyday i am somebody new.
i am not the same person i was two day ago, two months ago, or even two years ago. everyday i evolve into something different, something new. for better or for worse.
everyday i wake up my head is spinning, my stomach is nervous for simple tasks that must be done. my dreams are filled with fears and hopes.. and as i type sitting here I'm constantly reminded that everyday is another step closer to the end. the end of school but with though endings i am happy to say that there are beginnings, beginnings that i am looking forward to. the beginning of summer, the beginning of senior year.
everyday i wake up i am somebody i different. i bring my baggage with me but everyday i try to bring a new mindset.. sometimes its better, sometimes its worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment